Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good morning crafters!!! Here are some pic's of my first ever Amigurumi :) I found the pattern on this website http://pepperberry.typepad.com/my_weblog/amigurumi-alien-pattern.html
I saw him and just thought he was the cutest little alien I had ever seen!


Slowly but surely I will have more to show...


I also just finished my first ever crochet dog coat. Poppet is only 5 months and I know she is going to get bigger *sad face* so I didn't want to buy her a coat just to have her grow out of it in 5 min so I made one. I did a little research on the internet as I have never crochet anything other than warm blankets, I found a whole bunch of patterns for free but they weren't what I wanted!! So I ventured in blind, just crocheting a few granny squares, sewed them together for a base, added some half double crochet around the whole thing (including leg holes *sigh*) continued with them up the neck and hey presto! It fit and cost about $2 to make so, happy days! :D



This is Poppet by the way :) or also known as Mrs Pop, Pop, Popup, Poffertjer, Pancakes, Dutch Pancakes, Crazy and Cookies. She is my little princess and I had been waiting a long time for her, she is my first real pet. I don't count fish or rabbits sorry :)

It's 8 am and I have some felt to get for my new Amigurumi so I will chat soon. Happy crafting!!

No comments: