Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hi all, just put some more photo's of other Amigurumi I have done on site. Some from Tamie Snow and others from patterns i found on the net, I will post the sites under the photos in case you want to give them a go too. I'm working on a humanoid Amigurumi at the moment. Elly (above) was my first humanoid Amigurumi, once I made her I was so excited I scoured the net for more free patterns, I came across Elizabeth D's blog and fell in love with her stuff, as i have said in previous blogs I even bought a pattern from her. She made me want to try and create my own humanoid Amigurumi, so I have been painstakingly trying to write my own pattern for about 3 weeks now, and can I tell you it doesn't come easy to me, But hey I'm powering on and I hope soon you will be looking at some of my own one of a kind Amieegurumi!!!!! Cheers!

No comments: